Hello my dear reader, It has been a very long time since I have accessed this account. But in my defense I have some very well founded reasons. I got into University!!!!! YAAAAAYYYY! As it has been proven to me … Continue reading
So I thought that after 20 days I should do a post about how things are going with the 100 Happy Days challenge.
After these 20 days I found out that my life is pretty lame, and also I have found out that I have a weird passion for birds. LOL!
Besides just posting the pictures I decided to add a little caption to them in order to explain why I took them and posted them for those particular days. The quality of some pictures is better than of others because some photos I took with my iPad, some with my camera.
Day#1 – In the first day I posted a picture of a really pretty sunset. It was one of the first and most beautiful that I have seen this spring.
Day#3 – In this third day I took a picture of the sweets I got for Easter. I was already at an impasse so these were the only things I could think of that made me happy that day.
Day#4 – Day 4, came with a struggle again, but once I gave it a little thought and looked around a bit I noticed my lovely pets. Yes, I have two turtles that I love to bits!!
Day#5 – During day 5 I took a walk and saw this pretty cherry tree and I did a little collage of its cute little white flowers.
Day#6 – On day six I found myself tinkering in my “Wreck It Journal” and I thought that I am truly relaxed and happy when I work in it.
Day#7 – On the seventh day I saw the chick that came out of the eggshell in the cherry tree in front of our apartment building and it was soooo cute that I just had to take a picture of it.
Day#8 – The eight-day was a real struggle seeing that nothing made me happy that day besides the book I was reading. [ugh, the picture is sooooo orange, but I can’t change anything now]
Day#9 – On the ninth day I posted a picture of me last year in May. But I do not like the idea of sharing my face on an open blog. (Just so you know that I’m not a hypocrite, I am telling you now that my Instagram is private,therefore more secure)
Day#10 – On the tenth day I was shuffling through old baby photos and I found a really cute one where I looked very happy. Again, not feeling that it is okay to share this.
Day#11 – I was coming home from my uncles’ place and I saw this little tree that had the prettiest lighting ever. (I guess I tried to be more artsy than anything)
Day#12 – The picture for day twelfth came as a surprise to me. I went outside and fed the pigeons that were chilling on the ground. Fortunately I managed to catch one flying. The picture is rather blurry, but what do you expect from a flying pigeon?
Day#13 – Day 13 really sucked and I used a photo of a pretty sunset from the previous day.
Day#18 – The mother of the chick in the nest comes daily on our window sill and we give it breadcrumbs. Anyway I wanted to capture the moment. And also, I love how unfazed and relaxed it is around people.
Day#19 – On the nineteenth day I posted a picture of me and my best friend that always makes me happy even when she annoys me. Anyway, there is even more reason to not post this–because she is in it as well.
Day#20 – On the last day of this post- day 20 I was watching a new tv show called “Penny Dreadful” and even if it was gross and scary as hell, it made me happy that people are still creating good quality tv shows. That was it folks. The first twenty days of happiness. I knew it would be hard to keep up with but damn, it was excruciating some days, I really had to wreck my mind in order to find something that made me happy. I hate when I have to cheat, but I really don’t want to fail this challenge.
I am sorry if some of these disappoint you, and you wish I had more exciting and fun pictures, but even though I cheat, I still try to keep it real. LOL.
Thanks for reading and keep safe,
Lexi xxxxxx! 😀
If you didn’t know by now, I am a list making girl, so I will take the time and make a list for anything and everything.
And I decided to make one for the book I want to own in the near future. I intended to do it on paper but only thinking of how many I have to write down makes me want to take a break. I want to mention that I buy all my books from The Book Depository because it is the only site that allows me to order. I tried ordering stuff from Amazon before, but it won’t get the money off of my card, it only works with gift cards…for me at least.
Also, I want to mention that anything that is listed here is in no specifical order, I list them how they come to mind.
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
- Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
- The House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- The whole Harry Potter series[in the new paperback edition]
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith and J. K. Rowling
- Pivot Point by Kasie West
- Reboot by Amy Tintera
- The whole Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones City of Ashes
- City of Glass
- City of Fallen Angels
- City of Lost Souls
- City of Heavenly Fire
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
- Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Uglies trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
- Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Hacking Harvard by Robin Wasserman
- My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend
- Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
- The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
- Twilight: The Graphic Novel: Volume 2 Illustrated by Young Kim
- New Moon: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 Illustrated by Young Kim
- New Moon: the Graphic Novel: Volume 2 Illustrated by Young Kim
- The Selection trilogy by Keira Cass
- The Elite
- The One
I just watched the new trailer for season 3 of Sherlock, and I cannot describe how happy and excited I am about the start of the new season. It premieres on 01.01.2014 on BBC. So, I guess the new year will bring me joy from the very first day! 🙂
Watch the HD trailer HERE.
I know this was my shortest post ever, but it was too much to handle :D!
Until next time,